I turned 18 on the 10th :D
I planned two parties for the 14th one with just a few friends at my house and then one after where I would invite like everyone and we would go someplace. The first part was great I made a huge cake that i've been taking to school because unfortunately I am once again on a diet because me and mum when to an orthopedic who said that I should take cartilage strengthener and put relaxing menthol gel onto my knees and ankles.
This was my first time working with fondant so compared to that I think it turned out pretty good
According to my classmates it tastes good too :D
So my friends and me when to the bar where I had invited my other friends. The security didn't let two of them in until some weird guy started asking them questions and then the security guard let them in. We were there for about 2 hours we ate the cake and everything, when the security guards come down and ask for everyone ID. IT was an amazing feeling that for the first time I can give someone my ID and not have to worry! We started asking questions about why he wanted our ID. He told us that the police were around the corner and that if they found any one under 18 they would take them in. It's safe to say that within 10 mins everyone was out of there.
But overall I got a lot of useful presents :P
'Till next time x
No comments:
Post a Comment