Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Suzuki

Now that I have my drivers license my parents and I have been looking for a beginners car for me. They decided that we were going to buy an old Suzuki Swift. 


After our first almost car, that was an adorable orange ford KA (I've always wanted an orange car and my dad knew that) and my dad said that when we get back from France he'll phone the owner. But by the time we got back the car had been sold.
So we kept on looking until about 2 week later my dad tells me that the car is up for sale again. I go over to his computer and look. The same car.. although its bonnet seemed a little different. I read the description and it said ' Special orange ford KA for sale, with burned out bonnet' so I guess it was karma that we didn't have the chance to buy the car.
Ever since then were being really careful about buying a car for me :S
'Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment