Wednesday, 31 October 2012

UnHappy Halloween

I'm pretty ticked off, and yes this is my second post today but there's only so much you can do locked in your house before you need to rant.
I LOVE Halloween, seriously it's actually my favorite holiday... But because of my lovely cramps, I can't go out tonight, like I've been planning for the past MONTH!
So now I get to sit at home, and avoid going on facebook because I can't bear to read everyone's statuses talking about how GREAT the Halloween party that they're going to go to will be.
It's really bad though, because here they barely celebrate Halloween, it's just a load of  parties, but that's it. No trick-or-treating or decorating your house all spooky. I mean I grew up in Australia and there Halloween was a big thing, I can't remember one year when we didn't go trick-or-treating.
Also to add to my Halloween craze I LOVE Jack Skellington. So much so that I will put a picture of him riiight here.

" In this town, we call home everyone hail to the pumpkin song.. Tra la la la la la la la .... "

Before I forget, me and dad are hopefully going to see a stable that's close the my school tomorrow. I was there like 2 years ago, and then it was pretty bad, but according to their website they built a proper indoor and from their pictures the ground looks alright as well. Best part is that the board is rather good too. Well we'll see how it goes tomorrow, I hope it won't be a too big let down.

'Till next time ;)
Tra la la la la la la la ....

No comments:

Post a Comment