I just got back from Antibes in France, I had a 3 week french learning course. I feel it helped a lot but I still feel that it's a bit embarassing telling people that I've been learning french for 7 years and I have next to nothing to show for it.
Anywho back to the point, so during my time spent there we had great weather, but I could never get myself to go out sunbathing in a bikini because of my extra that has been slowly but surely gtting bigger and bigger kilo by kilo. So I've decided once and for all that I'm going to commit myself to losing weight.
So I thought what better way than to keep an online diary which other people can see, so that I will hopefully be less likley to give up. :/ which I have SO many times in the past. Also I'll probably just add in posts about my day to day life which basically looks something like this: horses, school, horses, driving, lifestuff, horses :)
Yeah so I just quickly wanted to write a post as a little intro explaining what my little blog I going to be about.
'Till next time. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment