Afterwards my mum who had earlier said that she doesn't want to make me stop riding it's just that if it's bad for my back then I should just put it on pause for a while, now afterwards she tells me in a grumpy voice 'Oh.. i'm never going to get you out of horses' -.-Yeah so much for trust your parents.
So now I have to go to the chiropractitian twice a week and hopefully in the end of the 6-12 week therapy my posture and back will be better.
On the down side i've been sick since Tuesday.. well atleast the not going to school sick kind, because i've had this weird cold thing where nothing hurts my nose is stuffy, I sneeze a lot and my ears are like bunged up a bit and because my ears are really sensitive (when I was little I had to have my eardrum burst :/ ) my mum is overprotective when it comes to my ears. :)
Atleast I get to sit here with my little kitty sleeping in my lap/on my bed :)

No comments:
Post a Comment