I was looking at the animal shelters facebook and saw that the December 10th deadline they had said before had changed... To two weeks ago...
So I called them today and asked about Carlos and they said that they are going to look at all the places ( which they will probably be finished with by the 22nd of December ) and then pull a name out of a hat, and that person will get said horse...
Terrific I though sarcastically at that moment, so now my great chance has just shrunk to about a 5% chance...
Oh and to make things even worse the lady who I spoke to said that she thinks everything will be settled by May...
Yes MAY
I actually though that I might cry... Seeing as to me I don't know... It felt like a last hope... I haven't ridden in 4-5 months... and my weight loss plan has been faltering badly lately.
It might have been because of the book I'm reading ( Mistress of the game ) or because of other changes in my life... Today was the day I decided I would stop sitting around on my arse and so something about my life.
I call it my game plan. It's made up of quite a lot of jig-saw pieces, some may look pointless ( like the ones that have sky on them ) but in the end it will all congeal into the bigger picture.
Piece one : Weight
I will start to work out at home, seeing as we have an indoor bike... I might as well start using it. Tomorrow I will have a fruit day.. Or at least a mostly fruit day.
Piece two : Horse
I have decided that starting from scratch is the best decision. So if by the time I get to 62kg Mr D.'s horse Fugitive is still for sale, I shall buy him. If not I will weigh things ( pun intended ) and see what to do then.
Piece three : Dog
My mum and I have debated for ages about bringing Ruby up to the city, it would be easier for my grandpa ( Ruby is a girl and the other two dogs are boys and she is not neutered ) and we really miss having a dog. I would have someone to come with me to the stables, and I would have to walk her a lot so exercise would be easier not to mention I would be riding 7 days a week then.
Piece four : School
I'm not sure that this piece is something that I really want to go through with but I am thinking about it. Becoming a private student, I would have more time to be with my horse and dog, more time to actually study because atm what we do in school is a lot of things except studying.
Piece five: French
I have been studying French for ages ( really ) now and am not really getting anywhere I want to do my French final exams this year ( one year early ) so I wont have to deal with it next year when I will have to do my final history, literature, grammar and math exams. So from January I think I will start a course at the french institute and really try to do something about this situation. Oh and just fyi the french teacher in my school is terrible, she yells doesn't explain anything and wont even let you try and realise stuff on your own.
Piece six : Business
I have been toying with the idea of making my own saddle pads and jodhpurs and stuff for quite some time now, I made my first saddle pad this summer. It didn't end up as bad as I expected it to, but there is a lot of room for improvement.
I LOVE doing crafty stuff and if that would be making me money at the same time then hey.. why not? But I think I could only do this properly if I was a private student.
Okay I know this is a lot to take in all at once :D but bear with me, I tried to make it as short and sweet as possible. Yes I over think EVERYTHING so just imagine how much time it took me to finalize these plans in my head, let alone write them down point by point :/
'Till next time ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment