Thursday, 13 December 2012

Work

I forgot to mention that I've been buried by work lately and that is one of the reasons that I've not been posting.
I mean I finish school, then work 'till 6. After that who has time for anything?
For like the last 3 or however many weeks I've been working for I have had NO time for anything, no shopping, no friends, it feels like I might go a little crazy.
But tomorrow I shall treat myself to some one on one time with a tanning bed ( I'm really starting to loose my summer colour ).
Oh wow I nearly forgot I phoned Timi today and told her about Carlos and everything, and ages ago when I visited her she told me about a horse called Easter that I could loan, but then someone bought her and I didn't hear anything of her since. Buuuuttt when I phoned her she told me that Easter's new owner is keeping her at Timi's stables and that she is looking for someone to ride her once a week.
So I'm going to have a natural horsemanship and riding lesson on Saturday!! :D I'm really excited!!

I guess that's all, so yeah I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately it's just I've been working aaaa lot. But Hopefully I'm going cocktail dress shopping on Saturday because I have to be at my friends birthday party that night or at least I have to show my face before my other friends get mad at me for not being at some night club opening party they invited me to :P But then again that's another story for another time.
'Till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment