I'm actually working 'till the second week of December for the company that my mum works for (: were even on the same floor :D It's mostly just boring stuff like putting data into the computer or checking to see if dates, names match etc... But at least I have a JOB which is pretty awesome, because here getting a non-full time job is like finding a needle in a hay stack unless you have connections with someone high up or someone in your family owns the place. I have to go there when I finish school and an there 'till 6pm. Today I worked 3 hours yesterday 4, and tomorrow I get to work 5 :/ It's really boring after a while, but thank god I get different jobs when I'm done with one, because during the summer I got a summer job in the same company and for a WHOLE week I had to type in client numbers and contract numbers into a machine, and then print them into stickers everyday for 8 hours.
So about BERMUN it was fun, I'd never been to Berlin, I now think it's gorgeous, although they do have a lot of rules, as told to me by my American host family. For example you aren't allowed to throw glass into the glass bin from like 11pm to 4am and you can't make loud sounds during those hours either. Oh and they have like 5 bins, one for glass, one for plastic, one for paper, one for plastic coated paper and one for garbage garbage. It's insane, and if the bin men see lets say a plastic cup in your glass bin, they wont take you trash. But other than the insane rules I had a ton of fun. We stayed up most nights with the people from my school and got a taste of Berlin's night life. Then had a tough time waking up to be in the school by 8:45am. Thank god I wasn't ever late, because at the end on Saturday all the latecomers had to dance and sing to 'Call me maybe' :D There are tons of videos up of them now.
Here's a group photo of my whole comittee (:
Oh, unfortunately I have to admit, I have been a HUGE slob lately and this morning I was 72kg again :/ I am seriously ashamed....

No comments:
Post a Comment